We are all manifesters. We manifest, create, every day. The question is do we manifest from our desire/vision (what would I love) or our circumstances (what is happening around me).
When we create based on circumstances, we create more of the same or worse.
When we create from our desire/vision, we create a vibrant, fun, fulfilling, extraordinary life.
You may be saying – yah, but I have a good life. I’ve been doing this forever, it’s fine. I’m comfortable. I’m content.
The thought of an extraordinary life might scare you. We sometimes think we don’t “deserve” too much good. We were taught to stop daydreaming. We learn to settle.
The truth is, we live in an abundant universe. There is no end to what we can manifest. If we are willing…
Vibrant Living Tip
Here are five things you can do to be a better manifester:
- 1, 5, and 10 Year Vision/Goals – You have to know what you want to create. Think about where you want to be in 1 year. 5 years. 10 years. Create as vivid a picture as you can using all 5 senses. Based on what you would love. Step into being that person. Take action everyday as that person. BE it until you see it.
- Vision Board - Cut out and paste pictures and words that represent your vision, the life you would love. You may do this in a journal, or a poster board. Keep it somewhere where you will see it every day. BE it until you see it.
- Ideal Day - Your ideal life is simply a sequence of ideal days, strung together. What are the elements of your “ideal day”? Be creative. Have fun. BE it until you see it.
- Gratitude - Gratitude is the frequency that is harmonious with abundance. Become a vibrational match by listing what you are grateful for. Create a daily Gratitude Journal. BE it until you see it.
- BE a Person of Gratitude - Consciously express gratitude to at least one person each day this week. Record your gratitude expressions in a Gratitude Journal. BE it until you see it.
You can manifest anything when you take the time to vision and BE and take action.
Vibrant Living Take Away
One of the best ways to manifest is to have a clear vision of what you would love in your life. Then - BE it until you see it. And take action everyday as that person.
Until next time...
P.S. Need a little help manifesting? Click here to talk about how I might be able to help.