Quite a few people say things like below when they first start coaching with me -
I lost who I am.
I want to find who I am and what I really want.
I want a job to feel passionate about again.
I want to be the best I can be.
The first thing I have all my clients do is create a vision. The dream life you would love living.
Ask yourself what would I love? Spend some time with this. Use your imagination like you did when you were 5. Your health. Your relationships. Your career or creative expression. The amount of money and time freedom. When you find yourself wondering if it’s possible. Stop. Ask again – what would I love? Stay in that place of wonder.
After you have an idea of the life you would love, give it the Vibrant Living Test to confirm the vision is a fit for you.
Vibrant Living Tip
Ask yourself these five questions to determine if your dream is worthy of your life:
- Does your dream give you life? Do you feel an amplified aliveness when you imaginally step inside that dream?
- Does your dream align with your core values? Your real dream will never ask you to be out of alignment or to mute or to mitigate your true values.
- Is your dream going to require that you grow?
- Do you need help from a higher power? Do you know every single thing that needs to be done to bring about your dream? If you do know every single thing that needs to be done, then your dream isn’t big enough; it’s just a worthy goal.
- Is there some good in your dream for others?
We want to have answered “Yes” to each of these five questions. In other words, the dream has “The Yes Factor!” Then we will know, this dream is worthy of our time, energy, and soul force.
Vibrant Living Take Away
Creating a vision/dream is the first step to becoming who we have come here to be. Asking the five questions is a great way to confirm you’re on the right track.
Until next time...
P.S. I would love to help you create/refine a clear vision that answers a resounding YES to the five questions. Click here for a complimentary session...