What Dreams Seem To Be Stuck On Hold?
Some of you may be finding it difficult to dream right now.
Others may be dreaming big and exceeding your expectations.
Where are you?
I received an email today from Shea’s Performing Arts Center. We’ve had season tickets for the Broadway Series for at least 15 years. The email says that all performances through March of 2021 are being rescheduled.
Shea’s dreams may look like they are on hold. Except, they are finding fun creative ways to keep us entertained.
That to me is the real power of this time. Creatively building a new dream.
How do I make that shift?
Vibrant Living Tip
I saw this Living a Happier Life Checklist on Facebook by fiveminutejournal.com. I couldn’t have said it better myself (details are mine)…
- Cultivate Gratitude. Find at lease one thing to be grateful in. Feel that. Ah, that feels better.
- Do What You Love. Really spend some time in this question – what would I love? See what dream comes to you.
- Celebrate Little Wins. Did you get out of bed today? Yeah, good job! Celebrating little wins allow you to see the bigger ones.
- Be Present, Aware and Curious. Notice. Lean in and be curious. Where is your dream taking you? Follow that nudge.
- Step Out of Comfort Zone. Your dream may be just outside your comfort zone. Stay comfortable in the discomfort and step in the direction of your dream.
- Focus on the Positives in Your Life. Look around. What makes you smile? Do something to make someone else smile.
- Build Meaningful Relationships. This is especially important now. Relationships that support us and our dream. People who believe in us more than we believe in ourself. Those are keepers!
Vibrant Living Take Away
I invite you to select one of these each day this week. See where your dream is at the end of the week. Share your experience with me…
Until next time...
Leave a Comment