It is Thanksgiving here in the US.
For many of us, we'll be spending fun time with friends and family.
It's a time to be thankful, grateful.
Gratitude is at a vibration that is harmonious with abundance.
As we increase our gratitude, we increase our abundance.
There are 3 levels of gratitude.
- Gratitude when/if something happens. This is the least generative form of gratitude.
- We begin to elevate our vibration when we generate gratitude for something already in our lives. This welcomes more gratefulness/abundance into our lives.
- When we can be grateful in all things, whether we perceive a situation as welcome or challenging, we transform into life-giving gratitude.
Whatever level you are at is perfect for you right now. Just notice where you spend most of your time.
Not quite where you would love to be?
I invite you to try this 7 day gratitude practice to transform your gratitude.
Vibrant Living Tip
Everyday for the next 7 days –
- Begin your day by choosing gratitude. Speak aloud your gratitudes. At least 5. More if you can.
- During the day use praise/gratitude in your thoughts and words.
- End your day by writing 5 things that happened that day you are grateful for/in. Make each one unique, i.e. no repeats. This really up levels your gratitude/abundance.
Vibrant Living Take Away
After the 7 day gratitude practice, notice what level of gratitude you gravitate towards. Did you kick it up a notch? I hope so…
Until next time...
P.S. Are you frustrated because consistent abundance seems to elude you, no matter what you do? I can help you smash through that plateau and create better results with less effort. Contact me today by clicking on the button in the big blue box below.
Sign up for a Discovery Session
A 60 minute session where you will discover clarity around achieving your goal.