We all have a unique voice.
You probably have already experienced glimpses of that voice.
It may have even been your best friend when you were young and didn’t have any “responsibilities.”
That voice is still there. It is unique to you. It reflects your true self. Who you have come here to be.
Over the years you may have lost touch with it. We were told things like… Stop daydreaming. What makes you think you can do that? Let’s be realistic! It’s time to grow up.
This caused you to become too busy for its “frivolous” suggestions. So, it got quieter and quieter until it stopped taking to you all together.
Are you ready to find your unique voice and let it back into your life?
Vibrant Living Tip
Here are seven questions you can contemplate to get back in touch with your unique voice:
- What activities cause you to lose track of time?
- What did you love to do as a child?
- What do you love to read, watch, talk about?
- What was your favorite class in school?
- What do you love to talk to children about?
- What is your perfect vacation?
- Picture speaking to one of your idols. What question would you ask? What is his/her response?
Spend some time contemplating these. Then sit and listen. It will start in a small voice, testing to see if you are really listening. Listen. Do what it says. It will get louder. You will gain confidence in its voice and your uniqueness. Keep listening and trusting and doing what it says.
Vibrant Living Take Away
We all have a unique voice. Find it. Trust it. BE it! You’ll be glad you did!
Until next time...
P.S. There is still time to learn about my Life Mastery Program. Next month is Mastery in Love. Click here to find out what that could mean for you…