Are You Willing To Be Uncomfortable?

Most of you have heard of the 80/20 rule. The Pareto Principle.

80% of results will come from just 20% of the action.

Do less. Achieve more.

So, why don’t we do that?

Answer – very often the 20% is not easy. It’s uncomfortable. It’s scary.

So we avoid it.

And we wonder why progress takes so long.

The best way to overcome that is action.

Each time you take action, it becomes easier.

Vibrant Living Tip

Look at your vision. Ask what is one thing that I can do today to move me in the direction of my vision. Then do it. Without regard to how uncomfortable it may seem. Or how scary it may seem. Or how hard it may seem.

Just do it! With or without your sneakers… 😀

You see, the 80/20 rule applies to fear also. Do 20% of the things that scare you. The other 80% will be easy. Not scary. Routine.

Vibrant Living Take Away

Feel the fear and do it anyway. It will get easier each time you do.

Until next time...

Dream Bravely.
Act Boldly.
Live Vibrantly!

Lynn Tranchell

P.S. Let me know how you are doing. Reply to this and tell me one thing you are doing this week that scares you. Be uncomfortable in the interest of growth.

Sign up for an Income Acceleration Call

A complimentary 60 minute session to discover how to increase your income with less stress.


  1. Judy on January 24, 2020 at 9:59 am

    I am willing to spend some time alone w God instead of all my time on relationship with others. I am a widow of three years & to avoid myself I give & fix others. When I am alone in my den & be quiet I can see more clearly what I need to do for me. Not easy I always want to do for others . I mentor & teach so it easy for me to get lost in others to not face my own pain & see the next right thing to do to improve my life. you

    • Lynn on January 24, 2020 at 10:46 am

      I used to be so involved with things outside myself that I never had time for me. That was an escape for me. Now, I take care of me first. Then I have the time and energy to devote to the things that matter most to me. It was very uncomfortable in the beginning. It’s in facing our own fears and taking care of ourselves that we can really serve others. Action is required or it all just stays in our head. When we more to our heart and tae action, the real “magic” happens. If you want to talk about this more, click on the “Schedule An Appointment” button in the big blue box above and we can talk. It sounds like you are doing great things for others. Wouldn’t it be nice to do great things for yourself?

      Thank for responding.


  2. Renee Desbien on January 24, 2020 at 11:04 pm

    I am trying to figure out how to save this particular post..

Leave a Comment